*** Sold ***
Our inventory has been quickly depleted. Please contact us with your search range. We will be happy to let you know when fresh inventory arrives.
One owner, super clean, well taken care of, dual personality boat.
If you want to go fast you can…. zoom, zoom, zoom!
Want to cruise… this engine will do it and not even break a sweat.
1988 Mach 1 Condor 2350
- Length 23’
- Max people: 8
- Color: Red two tone gelcoat
- Deep “V” hull design – great ride & very stable
- Build for speed – 70 MPH
- Teak… lots of teak – Beautiful look and feel
- Full mooring cover
- Cockpit cover
- Bimini top
- Convertible top with enclosures
- V-berth with cabinets & porti potty
- Cockpit sink
Big Block Engine
- Big 454 Super Charged
- 550 Horsepower – WOW!
- 70 MPH – WOW!
- But… this is still a great cruiser. Half throttle is really easy on this engine.
- All freshwater unit
- Stern jack
- Thru hull exhaust
- Propeller – 4 blade stainless steel
- Closed cooling system
- Fuel tank – 56 gallon
- Depth finder – high speed pick up
- Dual batteries with switch
EZ Loader Trailer
- Tandem axle – very stable trailering
- Galvanized – long term protection
- Non marking rollers
- Brakes – surge system
- Spare tire & wheel